Friday, November 2, 2012
The Bucket List.
I am of the firm belief that everyone should have a bucket list. So many people seem to think that they are morbid, or depressing but for me they are almost liberating. It's wonderful having a list of things I want to do, seeing the adventures I will one day do. I won't lie though, my bucket list is starting to become a tad bit out of control. With over 200 items that I want to do, almost none of them in the same country, I will either be broke or have a bucket list of things I've never done. I'm hoping it will be the first one. Almost each entry is something completly random, from being a part of the Tomatina (if you don't know what that is look it up) to attending a final Stanley Cup playoff game. Some of the things I will probably never do (meeting Julia Roberts, the Pope or the Dalai Lama) and yet many of the things I have already checked off (go on a roller coster, ride a camel, wear a designer dress). Who knows what I will manage to do with this list, where I will end up, or who I will meet, but I'm excited for every take-my-breath away moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment