Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY's

I love DIY's. I think that's what 95% of my time on the internet is spent looking them up. From bow back teeshirts, to Mr. Kate's belt shoes I can always find something amazing and creative to do. And yet I never seem to do them. Pinterest is the worst for this. I litterally have hundreds of pins about things I want to do or try and I can honestly say I've done a handful of them. I think I need to take a weekend and instead of spending it doing work I should dedicate it to DIY's. It would probably put me in a better mind frame anyways. Plus it's fun! There is honestly nothing better then finishing a DIY and being so proud of yourself for creating that. I will say even though it isn't a DIY I made muffins that I got off Pinterest. They were called French Breakfast Muffins, and they had a wonderful cinnamon sugar topping. If you don't have Pinterest I honestly recommend you get it! And follow me! It's KellyMadelaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment