People always talk to me about addictive television. Jersey Shore, Breaking Bad, Survivor, are all shows people seem hooked on but for me, it's Say Yes to the Dress. I can honestly say I'm addicted to that show. I also love weddings. I think I should be a wedding planner, I just love them. Seeing the look in the grooms eyes when he first sees the bride, the smile on the brides face when everything comes together. It's just amazing. But at the end, it's the dress that gets me. No matter what the style if the bride feels good in it, she looks good too. A-line, sweetheart, mermaid, strapless, lace or satin, there are so many options for a bride today. And at the end of the wedding, it's all about if she felt beautiful.
Though the idea of buying a dress (especially in the store like Kleinfeld) sounds amazing, the idea of designing my own sounds even better. My mom designed her wedding dress and it is beautiful. A-line with a lace corset, and quater lenght sleeves, the dress now fits me perfectly. So yes I have tried it on countless times. And even though I don't want to get married for a long time, watching other people getting married it a fun way to pass the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment